Article provided by: Excess Logic
Tips For Securing Affordable Computer Disposal ITAD:
– It surprises many people to learn that there are some agencies that offer 100% free computer disposal and e-waste removal from their company’s building. If you’ve been searching for a solution to your e-waste problem and have not yet found a service that meets your needs, we invite you to see why Excess Logic is known throughout the greater Fremont area as the local’s first choice in equipment removal. Excess Logic does not charge for their service- they consider it a privilege to keep e-waste out of the local landfill.
– Do you have unwanted computers, laptops, smart phones, networking gear, hard drives or other electronics taking up valuable space in your building? You may have thought it would cost company resources to dispose of these items but the fact is that Excess Logic can pick them up at no cost to you. This may seem like a service that’s too good to be true, but Excess Logic will be happy to perform a pick up on your time schedule. Free up company space and make use of your storage area by calling Excess Logic at 650-307-7553.
– Does your current computer disposal ITAD service charge you for a pick up? If so, you’re wasting money on a service Excess Logic will perform for free. In some instances, they may even be able to remarket your equipment if someone else can use it. Let your superiors know you’ve found a reliable agency that can take care of all of your e-waste disposal needs without spending company resource- they’ll be glad to know.
– Your computer disposal agency should champion the 3Rs: reduce, reuse, and recycle. If not, they don’t truly care about your environment. Excess Logic strives to keep as much e-waste out of the local landfill as possible to protect the planet and preserve the beauty of the region for future generations. You can trust Excess Logic to dispose of your materials securely and to the strictest standards that have been set. Your company’s sensitive data will be disposed of in its entirely for your peace of mind.
– Customers appreciate the full range of services offered by Excess Logic, including their 100% free computer disposal ITAD service that is not only hassle-free, it often results in a profit share in the event that Excess Logic is able to repurpose or remarket items they’ve picked up. If you have store-rooms full of equipment, give them a call and one of their techs will come out and assess your equipment. At the very least, they’ll be able to schedule a no-cost pick up to get the equipment out of your way and into the hands of recycling experts.
Call Excess Logic at 650-307-7553 now to speak with one of their specialists or to schedule a free computer disposal ITAD service at your location. Excess Logic serves hundreds of companies across Fremont and its surrounds every month, with reliable service at affordable prices.
There comes a time when almost every business will need to upgrade their existing IT equipment. However, replacing new equipment can be both a large expense and a giant burden. When companies upgrade their IT, they have to figure out what to do with their existing hardware. It’s not always easy to find a buyer for outdated, unwanted IT assets, even if they are salvageable. Further, companies need to make sure …
In today’s business world, companies looking to decommission and dispose of retired IT assets and equipment face many challenges. One of the largest challenges includes protecting the integrity and security of personal data on devices earmarked for destruction or resale. Another equally important challenge is making sure devices are disposed of and recycled in an eco-friendly manner and in compliance with EPA and other guidelines. The process also has companies asking, …